Monday, March 25, 2013

INTRODUCTION




In The Beginning....












   I don't want to get involved in the "origins" of man, that is a subject for another time.... 

    Let us just say that, whatever his origin, early man ate RAW. And "raw" is not a bad thing.... it's just that our digestive systems are not used to consuming all of our food today, raw. I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm saying most people aren't going to do it.... So the purpose of this website is to provide you with the information you need to eat "healthy", and/or assist you to recover from any current health issues to be healthy. I am required by law to present the following "disclaimer"....

   "I am not a licensed medical professional, and this website and its contents are not to be implied, construed, or perceived as medical advice. Do not do ANYTHING health-related without consulting with your own personal medical professional."

    Having said that, I AM trained in health, fitness, and nutrition, and I live and teach the Paleo way of living. I personally am (and have been) healthy for more than twenty years, and I believe that at least part of this is due directly to my dietary regimen. 

    It is my sincere wish that you find this information helpful, and may it change your life for the better....

No comments:

Post a Comment