Sunday, January 19, 2014

CANCER...
 
Stepping out of the box, an issue I must discuss... this is very personal to me...
 
 
 
I hope this young woman will forgive me for using her picture...
My mother... 
From about the age of eight, for four years, I watched her go from a beautiful young woman, to a human vegetable, all because of CANCER... it also took her three sisters, my grandmother, etc...
And now to find out that this was a man-made plague on mankind...
The people responsible NEED to be brought to JUSTICE...
I have railed against vaccinations as long as I have been a nutritionist. Now, the truth comes out...

 
   If you are not familiar with Suzanne Sommers, another one of my heroes, you should be... she has written twenty or more books, including her own personal battle with cancer... CANCER need no longer be the "death sentence" it was... NUTRITION is absolutely essential in treating a cancer diagnosis. I cannot make medical referrals, but I can suggest you read up on these doctors...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment